As we all navigate through these unprecedented times, please be assured that Hampton Kitchens is committed to delivering our products and services in a safe manner.
During this evolving health situation, the safety and well-being of our clients, employees, and their families is our priority. In that spirit, we have taken internal and external measures to reduce unnecessary travel, contact, and in-person communication.
Our design professionals are available via email, phone, online meetings and by appointment to continue to serve you. We encourage you to use our client-friendly website, forms, and conventional electronic means for the safe and secure transfer of information.
We have re-opened our Design Studio for clients with a number of safety measures in place:
- All visitors are asked a series of standard health and travel screening questions;
- Hand sanitizer is provided and all visitors are asked to use it upon entry to our Design Studio;
- All visitors and staff must wear a face mask while in the Design Studio;
- Access to the Design Studio is limited to one family at a time;
- All high-touch surfaces are frequently disinfected.
Whenever possible, we prefer that you book an appointment prior to visiting our Design Studio.
Similar procedures have been implemented for all Hampton Kitchens personnel who enter our customers’ homes.
On behalf of all of us at Hampton Kitchens, thank you for your understanding and support during this challenging time. Remember, we are all in this public health situation together. We wish you, your families and your teams much good health.